FENIX Stage increases and improves its presence at ISE Amsterdam 2016 with the biggest booth so far at this trade fair with 16m2, about 20% wider than past editions. The company's goal at ISE 2016 is showing its lifting towers which are in greatest demand by the market, as well as its developments and projects of this past year.
From the 9th to the 12th February at Amsterdam RAI you will see at FENIX Stage’s booth the following lifting towers:
FENIX Stage booth ISE 2015
- MEGARA 300 telescopic lifting tower. It is the tower that supports a greater load of its series, 300kg, and rises up to 6.10m. Its pulleys and crown block of reinforced steel, its reinforced base, its high-quality winch and safety triggers that allow you to select different heights and raise all the bars alike, amongst other features, make this tower ensure maximum strength, stability and security.
Also in 2015, our technical team added a new trigger designed to anchor the legs to the base easily and safely during. This new system, introduced in all FENIX lifting towers, allows viewing from a distance if the safety trigger is working.
- ELV-100/31 telescopic lifting tower. The folded height and low weight of just 26kg, make it ideal to be transported and installed easily and quickly. Furthermore, its new adaptor and extensible bar allows transporting the tower comfortably.
- ELV-150/5 telescopic lifting tower. Includes the ELV Serie’s new swingarm platforms. These swingarm platforms allow the tower to rest upon any surface, including walls or slopes thanks to the slack adjuster and its tilting system.
- AT-04 frontal loading lifting tower. Fully redesigned, it has become the lightest and most compact frontal loading tower that FENIX manufactures. Its 1.58m minimum height, 84kg in weight and compact closed base of just 48.5x38cm makes it perfect to be transported more comfortably and raise line array systems, trusses or LED screens.
FENIX Stage will also show some of its latest accessories:
- AC-630 accessory. Stabilizer base with extendable legs for 29x29cm squared truss (SQ-29). This new base allows installing truss structures on not completely flat surfaces. Its legs enables leveling the truss and can be extended to the desired distance, providing the necessary stability to the structure. Wheels can also be incorporated, allowing an easier moving of the truss.
- Base for BQ-29 truss. Base stand for 29x29cm squared truss (SQ-29 and SQR-29). Available in black and silver colours.
FENIX Stage saves a surprise just for booth attendees at ISE Amsterdam 2016
In addition to having these products in situ, FENIX Stage saves a surprise just for booth attendees. If you want to get to know something innovative and pioneer in the market... We will be waiting for you in Hall 7 stand 7-T220!
As always, FENIX Stage’s team will be advising you on the perfect product for you, to enable you to continue developing your projects with the latest innovations and the greater security.
Do you want to request an appointment? Click here.